Monday, August 25, 2008

Great start to the weekend!

Started the weekend in fine style - driving my youngest and her hamster over to her friend to 'babysit' him. I didn't know where we were going, so my daughter provided directions.

As we waited to turn down her friend's road, a bus came hurtling around the bend, and not with a bang or a whimper but an expensive and drawn out grinding and scraping sound, drove right down the side of my car!

The driver got out, and - quite worryingly I felt - was fully prepared with digital camera, stickers and accident report form. We exchanged details, and I left the scene, with him bemoaning the fact that he now had to take details of every passenger in the event of delayed 'whiplash claims'.

Great start to the weekend! Wonder what's next?

No comments: